Brook Street are currently Recruiting on behalf of a leading service provider, who is looking for determined sales people to work within their Sales department. The Sales Advisor will be communicating with customers using phone and email. The role does not involve any cold calling. All leads are hot enquiries made by a prospective customer which the sales consultant will be responding to.
This is a warm sales position with great on target earnings of up 60k. The average Training Advisor earns anywhere between £36,000 - £40,000 p.a.
(basic + bonus) and our top performing Training Advisors earn between £52,000 - £60,000 p.a. (basic + bonus)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Following training, the training advisor will be required to build a good level of knowledge relating to careers and courses in the sector they will be working
- Making outbound calls to prospective customers as per the leads/enquiries received from different lead sources
- The training advisor will need to keep themselves up to date with industry information in the sector they will be selling
- Respond to the inbound enquiries, quickly and effectively
- Be comfortable with spending up to 6 hours a day on telephone conversations
- Work in an organised manner, so opportunities can be managed based on confidence of converting a prospect
There are immediate starts available and we are looking to set up interview right away! if the above describes you and you are looking to take the next step in your sales career - then we urge you to apply right away to avoid missing out.
Alternatively, give Mike Penfold a call to discuss in more detail - 01483 700500