We are working exclusively with a Software Development Company who has recently branched out to the UK and is in the search for a Sales Manager reporting directly into the Group CEO.
You will be responsible in delivering significant impact for this new UK venture, you will be working with the Group CEO to drive
the strategic objectives. You will focus on driving strategic engagements and business
development with the Group CEO.
This will suit a driven sales manager who has worked within a software development company and is looking to expand their knowledge within this UK start-up company.
In return my client will offer a competitive salary , share options and 25 days Holiday with the option to work remotely or be based in the officed in Wokingham.
What you`ll be doing:
1. Brainstorm with the Group CEO on finer elements of strategic business goals so
you will be clear on them then drive its execution
2. Work with Group CEO to conduct relevant market research and surveys to fine-tune relevant
opportunities, making them more profitable and realistic; drive its documentation and
3. Work with The Group CEO to create relevant proposals to customers, engage your industry
network to get relevant insights, create, submit and track the proposals, make relevant
4. Project manage and deliver successfully an identified pilot project, document
5. Work with The Group CEO to identify other relevant opportunities to be explored based on
this pilot or on its own. Put process in place to integrate the learning's from the pilot
6. Submit relevant bids in line with our business direction and objectives
7. Work out and attend relevant industry conferences where the key relationships we need
congregate to build and expand the required network for increased business opportunities.
8. Work with marketing team to ensure Website management and frequent update of content
reflecting what we do
9. Work with Group CEO to handle daily business execution tasks while Implementing
excellent business growth / service delivery framework to ensure meeting the OKR
(Objectives and Key Results) which includes service level agreements (SLA),