A leading based Telecommunications company is looking for an experienced sales operations manager to join there friendly and team.
The Sales Operations Manager has responsibility for overseeing the sales support function and improving operational efficiency and effectiveness of existing processes and reviewing and implementing new processes and procedures as required.
Success in the role requires a pro-active and collaborative approach with an eye for detail and experience with processes, systems and data. The ultimate aim is not only to support a busy sales department and inter-departmental working, but also develop operational structures to help drive sales growth and operational efficiency.
This role would suit someone who is driven and thrives on accuracy and improving quality and processes, able to multi task and prioritise a must.
Daily duties will include -
- General organisation of sales office and sales support function
- Overseeing and assisting with the sales order processing function
- Reviewing and optimising processes and procedures
- Helping to identify and implement new processes / process change as required in support of continual improvement
- Collating and presenting weekly /monthly performance reports as required
- Implementing new reporting, monitoring and manage as required
- Attending monthly / weekly team / inter-departmental meetings as required
- Liaising with customers and suppliers as required
- Assisting with the response to tenders and collation of information
- Monitoring and reporting contract renewals and overseeing process
- Collating and monitoring billing validation / reconciliation reports
- Order validation and processing
- Collating and validating handover documentation and storing within structured document repository and CRM
- Acting as an escalation point
- Overseeing the department workload coordinating activities effectively
- Assign training programmes making sure the department is constantly up-skilled
- Conducting one 2 ones with team members as required
- General organisation and sales office support.
- Quality and ISO Auditor - Training will be provided
- Manage and Motivate Sales Support Staff - Annual appraisal and development program
This is a fantastic opportunity, please apply today, immediate start and interviews available. Please send your cv today.