We have a brilliant opportunity for an SC Cleared Service Desk Analyst to join a large Global IT Professional Services Business, who are rapidly expanding their IT Service Desk function, to support new and existing customers/clients.
You will be provided with an exceptional training and induction programme on-site, followed by regular coaching, mentoring and guidance to help support your professional needs.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST HOLD CURRENT SC CLEARANCE FOR THIS ROLE
- Salary: £14.50-£16.50 Per Hour
- Hours: 8pm-8am (20:00-08:00) 4 Nights On & 4 Nights Off On A Rotational Basis
- Weekly Pay and any over-time worked is time and a half pay
- You will be answering incoming contacts from customers/clients to accurately log incidents ensuring all relevant data is captured correctly whilst logging the incident
- You will be providing a single point of contact to the customers/clients and to ensure that incidents are fully managed through to resolution effectively and efficiently
- You will need to regularly update any incidents logged on the Incident Management System
- You also need to proactively keep customers/clients informed on incident or request status of their ticket
- Escalate any incidents where a first time fix rate is not possible to either 2nd line support or the relevant resolver group
- You will be acting as a role model for technical competence, helpfulness, facilitation of learning and teamwork at all times
- You will have good knowledge of IT platforms, equipment and applications to be successful in this role
- Have proven customer service skills and demonstrating excellent professional behaviours
1. Excellent progression within the company/other departments
2. Parking On-Site
3. Any overtime paid at time and a half
If you would be interested in working for this company, please APPLY NOW and/or call Clare on 07483 458 787.