£9.50 per hour
We are working in partnership with a client based in Hereford who are recruiting a Support Worker for a project who provide semi-independent housing and support to care leavers between the ages of 16 - 22.
This is a full time position working a combination of day shifts and sleep in's. Sleep shifts are paid at £40 per sleep.
The main duties of the role will involve;
- Preparing and delivering a full comprehensive handover to the oncoming shift taking over.
- Help to manage the financial needs during each shift and balance the petty cash.
- Ensure that the property is kept clean and tidy.
- Ensure that the young people's views, wishes and feelings are appropriately via with the relevant means in the service.
- Help conduct immediate debrief following any events or incidents.
- To work on shift to support to efficiently and effectively high standard, and ensure that the young people are safeguarded at all times.
- To support effective multi agency working and positive relationships with all staff, local community, local authorities etc.
We are looking for individuals who have worked within a similar setting in care, and have a flexible approach to shift patterns. Ideally, we would love to hear from drivers however this is not essential. You will have a full induction and training, along with continuous support.
If you are looking for a new and exciting role within a growing business, please do apply today!