Part time - Up to £10.75 an hour
Are you looking for a step up in your care career? If you are a driver with a minimum of a QCF level 2 in health and social care, we may have the right opportunity for you! We are working with a local care provider who are recruiting for senior care assistants. You do not need to have previous experience as a senior as in-depth training and support will be provided.
Daily duties included but not limited to
- Support the care coordinator to provide supervisory support to the community care team
- Support the registered manager, ensuring the high standards of social care practice always remains in the company
- Stepping in and providing cover to support the service on the absence of the care coordinator
- Be a source of guidance, support, and motivation to the community care team
- Working closely with the care coordinator ensuring all service user cover is maintained and high standards of care is always adhered to.
- Assisting with induction training for new staff
Apply today or call Stacey for an informal chat about the role - 07483 928 055