I am working in partnership with a high end provider of care and support for older adults in the Nottinghamshire area, to recruit a full time DAYs senior.
You will be based within a purpose built, state of the art care setting and work a shift pattern of 8am to 8pm.
Working within the care team and reporting directly to the home and deputy manager, you will be responsible for:
* Personal care an support
* Acting as a champion for the residents` safety and dignity
* Effectively managing and delivering care, as outlined in person centred care plans
* Completion of relevant documentation, records and communication tools
* Shift leading and effective task delegation
* Mentoring, coaching and training delivery
* Effective communication with visitors to the service, including families and healthcare professionals
This is the ideal opportunity for a skilled senior carer who is seeking their next opportunity and who can demonstrate at least 12 months experience in a similar role within elderly care settings.
A formal care qualification, such as the level 3 in health and social care, should have been obtained or be close to completion, as well as excellent communication skills and full COVID vaccination status, is ESSENTIAL to be considered for this senior carer role.
In return, you will receive:
* Competitive hourly rate of £10.50 per hour
* Paid breaks
* Career progression and thorough, enhanced training
* Fully funded uniform
* Reward and recognition events
* Company pension
To be considered for this role then please CLICK APPLY TODAY!