Senior Finance Business Partner
Join a company that wants to make a difference!
Brook Street is hiring for a senior finance business partner to work with a fast growing, successful, gold standard full fibre network provider
Full Time Permanent Position
Working hours - Monday - Friday
Location: Work From Home ( 2 office days per week in Colchester )
- 22 days holiday + Statutory bank holidays; increasing with service.
- Access to Perkbox
- EMI Share Scheme
- Regular company events. Some examples include a treasure hunt, outdoor cinema with food, awards/end of year party.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay.
- 5 days compassionate leave
- Eye care vouchers
- In house training mental health champions
- Company Pension
- Sick Pay
We are looking for a qualified FCA, ACCA, or CIMA to join a growing finance team
While reporting to the CFO, this role will also work closely with the CTIO. Cross functional working in a team environment will be critical to ensuring the success of this role.
- Assist the CTIO with the financial management of the Technology area
- Ensure the financial integrity of business processes
- Produce a business case to support any key business initiatives
- Be the conduit between the Technology and Finance departments
Your skills and experience
- FCA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Previous financial experience within an innovative technology company
- 5 years post qualification experience in industry
- Advanced Excel Working with senior management
- SAGE 200
- Implementation of financial controls Analysis of costs