Up to £30,000 per annum
We are working with a well-established provider who are recruiting for senior support workers to work with looked after children and young people in a residential setting. The young people you will be working with will be at the heart of everything you do. The right candidate will have patience and a can-do attitude. All successful applicants will undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Just some of the benefits this fantastic company offers
- A competitive salary
- Supportive work environment
- A rota that is planned for the next 12 months, giving you freedom to make plans and ensuring you have an excellent work - life balance
- Opportunities to progress in your career, our client loves to promote from within!
- QCF level 3 in children and young people
- Experience working as a support worker with children and young people
- You will have a full UK drivers licence
- You will be over the age of 21
- You will have excellent leadership and organisational skills
Think you could be the right fit for this position? Apply today!