We are recruiting for a number of Senior Residential Support Worker for their 3 bed home in Stoke-on-Trent. You will be supporting children who mainly have EBD, traumatic / neglected backgrounds, learning disabilities, mental health, ASD, EBD, ADHD, self-harm and who will be verbally challenging. You will be working shifts which will include some sleep ins.
Main Job Role:
- This is a professional parental role offering therapeutic / emotional support
- Work together in a team to help get them up in the mornings to putting them to bed at night
- Get involved in preparing & helping them with meals (breakfast, dinner and lunch)
- Support them out in the community
- Get stuck in with their daily 121 / group activities - bowling, going for a walk, education activities...
- Have experience working with Children in a residential setting
- Must be a car driver with your own car
- You must be 21 years old or over
- You MUST have a qualification to work in children residential care home. We accept the following qualifications: Diploma / NVQ / QCF level 3 in:
* Children & Young People`s Workforce
* Health & Social Care in Children
* Health & Social Care in Social Care Pathway
* Caring for Children & Young People
* Residential Childcare
WE DO NOT accept Health and Social Care in Adults.
If you have the right skills or experience for this role; then please call Charlotte on 0161 503 2211 or email your CV with the job reference number to: - thank you and good luck with your job search