This organisation is a leading provider across the UK of health & social care provisions as a Registered Charity.
This particular service is in a community setting in Manchester, an independent hospital that offers packages of rehabilitation, treatment and care to 10 male service users who experience severe and enduring mental health needs. The ultimate focus of the service is to reintroduce and maintain daily life skills alongside the psycho-social interventions necessary to enable people to live more independently within the community.
You will have a key role in a multi-disciplinary team, expected to liaise withe CMHT and lead on evidence based frameworks and treatments adhering to NICE Guidelines. This role will provide an experienced individual the professional challenges and will be varied.
You would report to the Clinical Team Leader and work with individuals to develop care packages and risk management plans and emphasis is in discharge planning and ensuring a strong pathway is embedded into daily routine.
The Ideal Candidate
- You will need to be RMN qualified (NMC Pin No/UK Registration)
- Will have knowledge and experience of working with individuals living with severe and enduring mental health issues including dual diagnosis.
- Strong Knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Comprehensive learning & development opportunities
- 31 days annual leave (option to buy or sell additional holidays)
- Life Assurance
- Exclusive Discounts
- Flexible working solution's
- Flexible benefits options