Senior Residential Care Worker
Must have Level 3 in children and young people
Salaries start from £23,092 to £25,358 per annum plus benefits
Excellent overtime rates at hourly rate plus £5:00 per hour.
Our client is looking for caring, friendly and dedicated staff in there homes across West Yorkshire
Continued expansion means they are looking to recruit an experienced senior residential care workers for a EBD home in Wakefield.
For the senior role you must hold a QCF level 3 in Health and Social Care with Children and Young peoples workforce.
Ability to effectively lead the day
Ability to react calmly in stressful and emotionally challenging situations
Understanding of child development and the impact of abuse
Basic understanding of childcare legislation
Energetic, empathetic, reliable, professional.
Must have 2 years experience in residential care with children and young people
Experience in a supervisory role
Must be over 21
Why work here:
``We live up to our values, and we value our people. We are proud to be one of the most innovative providers of young people`s residential care and education in the UK.
Our success means that we are opening new residential homes and schools and making a difference for young people in a variety of new areas as well as continuing to support young people in our established services``
Here are just some of the benefits :
* Friendly, small passionate teams
* Pleasant, supportive working environments
* Rewarding work helping our young people aged 8-18 reach their potential in their daily lives and through their learning
* Competitive salary including opportunities to earn enhancements and pick up additional hours
* Comprehensive induction programme, highly praised by all of our new recruits
* Highly rated, structured 2-week induction programme including face to face training, online modules, shadow shifts and local induction period
* Career advancement pathways for all roles to help you reach your personal best - whether in our homes, schools or our Key 2 transitional services
* Face to face therapeutic training and support for all staff, with extensive training on the PACE model
* Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff on a variety of topics
* Free DBS check and Update Service subscription
* Free eye checks
* Free parking
* Free meals on shift (residential homes only)
* Cashback healthcare plan
* Contributory Pension scheme
* Annual Employee Awards Evening and employee recognition schemes.
To discuss this role further please call Shannen on 07907063941 and E-mail your CV