Children's Senior Support Worker
Gloucester - Full Time
We are working with a small residential children's home based in Gloucester. At present there are two children based there who have EBD. The home provides therapeutic care for the children.
Main Job Role:
- Work individually and as part of a team to support young people in their day to day lives
- Be a positive role model and encourage them to develop meaningful healthy relationships and attachments. Develop anti-oppressive partnerships with individuals and their families to empower them to make choices about the tailor-made packages of care they require
- Day to day operation of the home are carried out in accordance with policies and procedures and instructions, and within Registration and Inspections requirements; clear and consistent structures and scaffolding are in place to create safety for children and young people, work alongside therapists to enable effective integration of care and therapy
We are looking for:
- senior experience in a children residential home
- NVQ 3 or above in Children and Young People Workforce
In order to qualify for this role, you must be over the age of 21 and be a driver.
This is a full time position working 40 hours a week.
If you think this is the job for you then apply today!