I currently have a very exciting opportunity for a SENIOR SUPPORT WORKER to join a leading organisation in learning disabilities. This state of the art 15 bed supported living service in Leicester is recruiting for an organised, proactive, caring and compassionate senior to join their award-winning team.
You will be responsible for;
- Promoting choice, independence, health and well-being.
- Leading a team and setting an example
- Assist the service manager with administrative and management duties
- Be responsive to the needs of service users in line with Personal Support Plans and respond to changing needs.
- Enable service users to gain independence, confidence and competence in following areas:
- Social skills/relationships Personal care and hygiene
- Daily living skills
- Using community resources and facilities
- Social, leisure and work activities
To be considered for this role you must have experience within the care industry at least 12 months, have NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or at least be working towards this. Have experience with medications and managing medication. And have great communication skills both written and verbal.
For this role you will be paid a salary of £18,525 to £19,500, have an enhanced rate for weekends and over time. Have generous holiday allowance, pension plan and career development.
If this sounds like your next career move then CLICK APPLY TODAY or call Carina in our Birmingham Care office.