Senior support workers required to join an established supported living service. on the outskirts of central Birmingham.
Your new service provides care and support for adults with a learning disabilities diagnosis and behaviours, that could prove challenging.
This is a full time opportunity which requires flexibility to work a range of shifts, including earlies, lates and weekend shifts on a rota basis.
Other duties include:
* care and support planning
* Internal auditing
* Personal care
* Positive behaviour management
* Liaising with external agencies
* Ensuring the service is compliant and delivers high quality care in line with both company and CQC standards
This is the ideal opportunity for a skilled support worker who is seeking their first senior support worker opportunity or a senior/team leader who wants a new challenge.
To be considered, you must:
* Hold the level 3 in health and social care
* Have experience within the learning disabilities field
* Have flexibility to work a varied a shift pattern as well as share on call
In return you will receive an hourly rate of £10 per hour, on going training and development, internal and external training opportunities and access to other benefits.
Interested? For immediate consideration, please apply online today.