Senior Residential Support Worker
£21,000 (plus £3,000 extra a year for sleep ins)
Our client, a reputable care provider in the Merthyr Tydfil area, is looking for fantastic Senior Residential Support Workers to work in one of their Children`s homes. This role involves supporting young people with EBD in a residential setting. You will promote and encourage independence, dignity and care.
- You must demonstrate have experience working with young people in a residential setting.
- You will ideally have a QCF Level 3 or equivalent.
- Being a driver with access to a vehicle is desirable but not essential.
- You must have or be willing to have, an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
- You must be organised, have effective time-management skills and must be an excellent team player.
- You will be a confident communicator and you will be experienced in leading a large and diverse team.
- You will join a brilliant company which is rapidly growing with lots of opportunities available.
- Competitive rate of pay.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- A great working environment and friendly team.
- Holiday pay and pension contributions.
If you think this is the role for please apply and we will be in touch.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!