I am currently recruiting for a large multi award winning organisation that caters for adults that are in need of supported living and retirement living.
They are currently looking to expand their team within their extra care settings and are on the hunt for senior support workers.
As part of this award winning team you will be expected to;
- Lead a team and set an example
- Deliver care and support detailed in service users care plans
- Liaise with family members
- Contribute to the health and wellbeing of service users
- Report any safeguardings
- Support support workers in their continued development and identify any training needs
To be successful within this role you must hold your NVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care. Have experience in a senior role or leading a team. And due to some of the remote locations being a driver would be ideal.
As reward for you hard work and commitment, you can expect a salary of £18,934 (£9.71per hour), 28 days holiday and pension plan.
If this sound like the opportunity that you have been waiting for then click APPLY today or call Carina in our Birmingham care office on 0121 480 8217