A new role has become available to work for a Government body as a Service Analyst. This role is temporary, for at least 3 months, with the view to extend. The pay will be £13.74 an hour, and will be working Monday - Friday, 9-5. The role will be working from home.
Overall duties include:
- Checking the database to ensure policies and regulations are being adhered to;
- Provide responses to stakeholders based on policy and implementation following the guidance provided by policy team
- Triage queries from stakeholders and help providers of tests to meet regulatory requirements
- Removing none complaint providers from the list when required
- Reporting statistics when required.
Please note - you will go through pre-employment checks if successful for this role.