Role: Service Delivery Leader
Start Date: ASAP
I am recruiting for an amazing charity who enables people to live independently and to live the life they want to lead, I feel the core values of enabling, inclusivity and courageousness really sets a clear vision on how each person can make positive impact to the people you support.
You'll be responsible to ensure that regulatory requirements are met across the services of responsibility. Responsibility for the management of the services and provide the highest quality of care and support. You'll work closely with the delivery team and Quality Improvement Team to ensure the services are rated good or outstanding.
You'll do this by
- Making sure the rotas are organised
- Ensuring care plans, accident/incident, safeguarding and other records are maintained and kept up to date.
- Ensuring the finances relating to the services and if required support the people with their finances.
- Making sure the services are compliant,
- Undertaking referral assessments and supporting winning new contracts
- Ensure that all appropriate health and safety arrangements are in place
To be successful you'll need
- Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care or equivalent qualification and managers taking the Level 5 Diploma should use the full breadth of QCF units available to ensure they achieve a qualification that is relevant to the role they are carrying out.
- You'll need to apply for Registered Manager status
- Evidence of continued professional and personal development.
- Knowledge of social disability model, in depth knowledge of legislation, policies and guidelines experience of financial and people management
What's on offer
- Competitive salary
- Structured induction
- Free Training for all staff
- Job satisfaction
- Generous annual leave entitlements
- Award and reward Schemes (recommend a friend, long service, annual staff awards)
- Career Development opportunities
- DBS free of charge
This is an amazing job for a forward thinking company. If you want to find out more then please click apply or give me, Gaby, a call on 0117 9486300.
Good luck on your job search!