Location: Bishop Auckland
Job Title: Service Manager
SALARY: £24362 - £25644
BS Social Care are proud to be currently assisting a reputable national organisation with their search for a Service Manager to assist in the smooth running and provision of a multi-occupancy supported housing project assisting those who use or have been in touch with mental health services.
As Service Manager, you are responsible for the day to day operations of the supported housing project. You will oversee all activities and make sure the service and care provision meet the national standards and the high standards expected from the organisation.
Supported by your team and regional manager, you will be expected to run business performance, fundraising, negotiating contracts, and recruitment. Under your management, you will promote a caring environment that provides service users with specialised personal care and ensure everyone is treated with respect.
1) A relevant professional qualification (NVQ minimum level 5) or working towards/willing to undertake a qualification
2) Management qualification (minimum level 5) or working towards.
The successful candidate will have:
- Significant understanding of Mental Health Issues
- Significant understanding of and experience in working with people who are in touch with mental health services.
- Significant understanding of housing, housing services and homelessness.
- Substantial experience of working with a housing and social care background
- Experience of working in Psychologically Informed Environments/Therapeutic Communities
- Manage the day to day running of the service/ location(s) to provide recovery focused delivery.
- Manage the quality and support provided to people using services in line with service models.
- Ensure operational KPI`s on people using services, outcomes, utilisation and voids, etc., are met.
- Ensure data entry to Management Information & reporting systems is accurate, timely and in line with quality assurance requirements.
- Prepare information and reports for internal and/or external use.
- Lead on positive risk management practice within the service/location(s) and where appropriate escalate concerns to the Area Manager.
To apply for this role do not delay as immediate interviews are available!
For more information, please send your CV or call Matty at 0191 261 7570.