Title: Service Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Ready to take the next step?
Looking for a challenging yet extremely rewarding role?
As manager, you will be responsible for the running of two supported living services in Penzance. The service also has a small outreach support team which you will oversee.
Your role will be to ensure the highest standards of care are provided. This involves encouraging personal independence and support to residents, ensuring company ethics & standards are upheld by staff.
You will be an inspiring role model for staff to ensure the highest quality of care and support through conducting appraisals, interviews, safeguarding investigations and disciplinaries.
The supported living services consists of four adults in each service. The service users are adults with learning disabilities who require 24/7 support.
The outreach support consists of four service users who require only 10 hours support each week.
- Previous managerial experience in care
- Strong knowledge of regulatory standards and legislation
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Flexible and willing to do on call
- Rewarding and invaluable experience
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Opportunity to work for a reputable nationwide care organisation
To apply for this role, please get in touch with me on 01179486300 or alternatively email me on