We are working with a leading children & young people residential care provider on their search for a Service Manager to lead on the opening of their new 4 bedded service in Letchworth Hertfordshire.
- An exceptional starting salary (OTE up to £56,900)
- Welcome bonus of £5,000 and a relocation package of £8,000
This organisation prides itself on having 85% of their services rated good or outstanding by OFSTED, continually striving for that 100% and specialise in working with children and young individuals with a range of behavioural difficulties, mental health and learning disabilities.
This new service is to manage a new Children's EBD home opening in Letchworth Hertfordshire
As a Manager we are looking for your leadership, direction and management of the service, achieving the best possible levels of service to exceed company and OFSTED standards
You must have :-
- a UK Driving License and have access to your own vehicle which can be used for business purposes.
- You must hold Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Services (Children and Young People's Residential Management) qualification.
- Experience of working in a residential childcare setting, management experience is essential
- In-depth knowledge of EBD, SEMH and other complex/challenging behaviours
- Generous Bonus Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced company maternity and paternity pay
- 33 Days Annual Leave Entitlement (inc. Bank Holidays)
- NEST Pension
- Company Sick Pay
- Access to Benefits Package (Retail, Leisure, Entertainment Discounts, Access to Employee Assistance Program, Health & Eye Care)
If you are interested to learn more about this role or to apply please contact Brook Street Senior Appointments Team today.