Supported Living - LD
Are you looking for a new opportunity as an service manager in the care sector? We have the opportunity for you!
We are currently working in partnership with a country leader in the provision of social care to look for manager for service in York which supports people, with complex and challenging health issues. This position is open to those who have experience and are competent in a health and social care supervisory role wishing to develop their career, especially those who have held a front-line managerial and leadership position.
Being able to demonstrate their potential to lead and manage the front-line team within specialised community based, safe `Person-Led` enabling support services for people who are vulnerable with severe complex needs.
The standard of care across the group is extremely high and they are constantly improving. You will have a full understanding that when supporting people who are vulnerable and have complex needs, it is extremely important that you have a person-centred mindset with person led care. You will provide leadership in providing an environment that is safe and secure, allowing the people that you serve the best chance of being able to flourish and achieve any goal they may set out for themselves.
Requirements for the role;
* Must have worked in an environment with experience of supporting individuals with complex and severe health needs.
* must have a level 3 or above in health and social care
* Understands legislation and quality standards within the environment.
* Confident in management of staff and the conflicts they can present with.
* Experience within external meetings and safeguarding`s etc.
* You will support members of your staff team and motivate them to ensure that person-centred care is being delivered.
o Previous experience of managing services supporting vulnerable people with complex needs
o Award in Educational and Training (AET) and IOSH trained al mandatory and management training
o Relevant professional training and qualifications within a health and social care setting
o MAPA trained
o Car driver with full clean driving license
If you are looking for a long and rewarding career, where you can really make a difference to the lives of the people we support, and you feel that you have the right values, attitude and experience for this role then we are keen to hear from you.