In partnership with a national, well respected provider, I am recruiting for a Registered Manager to oversee a specialist service for adults learning disabilities, mental health diagnoses and associated complex behaviours in Leeds.
This is the perfect opportunity for a skilled, experienced and knowledgeable registered manager to lead, develop and drive forward an already established setting.
As the Registered Manager:
- You will have responsibility for all managerial aspects of the home; with your top priority being to focus on ensuring the best standards of care are maintained. You will understand what "outstanding" care and support looks like, and will be committed to delivering care at this level.
- You will support and manage members of your staff team and motivate them to ensure that person-centred care is being delivered. You will lead by example and promote choice, dignity and independence.
- You will recruit, mentor and develop your own staff team
- It is essential to have experience in the learning disabilities/mental health sector, ideally you will also have worked with challenging behaviour at management level.
- Although not essential, an understanding of mental health diagnoses, such as personality disorders, schizophrenia, anxiety and depression would benefit this role
- You will hold the level 5 in leadership and management, or equivalent and meet all requirements to register with CQC.
- Ideally, you will also have experience in developing existing services.
In return, your skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive annual salary circa £32000 per annum. Continued training and development, internal progression and a generous annual leave allowance, will also form part of your exciting benefits package.
If you feel this is the perfect management role for you, and you are keen to join a provider who is going from strength to strength, then please apply online today or forward your CV via email for consideration.