I am working with an innovative organisation who specialise in supporting people with complex needs.
They are seeking a service manager to work across their Coventry services and provide support to people in distress and who are in need of urgent support.
Your role will include evening and daytime working, so flexibility is ESSENTIAL. You will offer a warm, welcoming and supportive environment that supports independence opportunities for recovery.
In this non-clinical environment, you will offer smooth links to the crisis and home liaison teams, hospital and liaison teams, street triage and the Access and Well being service. You will also be responsible for referring people in severe crisis to the local community mental health services.
You will be an empathetic, considerate and supportive manager who has excellent knowledge and understanding of trauma and the effects on the people who use this service.
As service manager, you will be responsible for liaising with external healthcare agencies and will be able to form and generate positive relationships and outcomes.
Leading a team, whilst managing your own caseloads, you will be able to demonstrate excellent prioritising skills and most importantly, have an excellent understanding of the Care and Mental Health Act.
It is essential that you have:
* Proven experience working within a mental health setting and have demonstrated success managing a team
* The relevant qualifications to compliment the service manager role (e.g. degree or level 4 or 5 in a health related subject)
* Experience supporting people with mental health issues, especially those who are distressed and require urgent support
* Excellent communication skills, a pro-active and motivated attitude
* A full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
In return, you will benefit from a competitive annual salary, continued training and development opportunities, access to a contributory pension scheme and a generous annual leave allowance.
Interviews will be taking place in the next couple of weeks, so, to avoid disappointment, please apply online today or forward your CV via email today.