Are you looking for a new Job opportunity? A new Challenge?
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Service Manager to work in one of our clients Mental Health Recovery services based in Rusholme in Manchester. This is a great service with 12 service users who have their own self-contained flats. You will be working with very experienced and well-trained staff in a diverse and cultural area.
- You will be responsible for the day to day running of individual services/locations and provide support that focuses on recovery.
- Responsible for staff management, finances and support of those who are accessing services
- Provide support for business development
- Be able to work with a multidisciplinary team
- A relevant professional qualification (QCF/NVQ minimum level 3) or working towards/willing to undertake a qualification
- Management qualification (minimum level 3) or working towards/willing to undertake a qualification
Skills & Experience
Successful candidates will have a vast amount of experience supporting those with mental health issues and those who have been through domestic violence. They will be confident and proactive, and someone who will be ready and eager to get the ball rolling from day one. You will be required to manage budgets and caseloads, so you must be able to work well under pressure.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, with some occasional weekends when necessary.
This is a temporary role and is expected to go on for at least 12 weeks with the potential to become permanent, so please only apply if you are committed to this working pattern.
What we will need from you:
- A valid DBS on the update service
- The relevant care and managerial experience
- Provide 2 years` worth of referencing and full work history
What we can offer you:
- Weekly pay
- Competitive Pay
- Temp of the month incentive
If you or anyone you may know are interested then please apply now, if you would like any more information about this role, then please contact Sabrina on 0161 5032211.
Looking forward to hearing from you!