Role: Service Manager
Salary: £24 - £28k per annum
BS Social Care are recruiting for a Service Manager for our client who is a specialist community-based service for vulnerable people with severe complex needs in the Leeds area.
You will be responsible for managing the front-line team and ensuring that the assessed care, developmental and support needs are always implemented whilst developing positive relationships with service users, families and staff.
This is a temp to perm opportunity, after 16 weeks a permanent position is available for you. You will be required to support on rota and local-on call on evenings, nights and weekends if needed to ensure staffing levels are adequate and staff are fully supported. You will also deliver coaching and development for staff members for continuous development In the service and budgeting for the individual service.
To meet the requirements for this role, you must be able to provide evidence of the following:
- Experience within a managerial care role for vulnerable adults with complex needs.
- DBS on the update service.
- Ability to provide a 2 years` worth of references and correct right to work documents and proof of ID.
- Basic computer, good verbal, written, numerical and communication skills.
- Relevant social care training such as MAPA, Manual Handling (desirable) or ability to complete our online care academy training in a timely manner.
- Award in AET (Educational and IOSH trained in mandatory management training (Desirable).
- Full clean UK driving license, with proof of car insurance.
Further information will be provided after an initial telephone consultation, please submit your CV and a consultant will contact you should your CV meet the requirements.