A fantastic opportunity has arisen for passionate and dedicated Service Manager to oversee a number of Semi-Independent living services for Young People across the North west region.
You will be working for an excellent provider in emergency support services for young people aged 16-21 with complex behaviours, moving into Semi-Independent living.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day supervision and management of the project service area, ensuring that planned work is undertaken and that there is adequate support to the different areas of the project
- Establish the priorities of the day and to provide support, consultation and to lead the team meetings
- Build links between different parts of the project, helping to foster a mutually supportive team
- Support the Senior management in relation to the project service area, and to lead meetings in their absence and to supervise staff, ensuring regular reviews.
- Undertake direct work with Young People where necessary.
You will be able to demonstrate good organisational skills, leadership, communication skills and a willingness to work closely with colleagues and the Senior Management to ensure the effective and smooth running of the Services.
The successful candidate will hold relevant experience with Young People and Leading a team, hold a minimum of Level 4 in leader and management. You will have experience managing complex situations and have the ability to motivate and develop individuals.
This is an interim role until October 2020 with a view of going permanent. A starting salary of between £28,000 and £31,000. In addition to excellent benefits and a rewarding, working environment.
If you have the right skills or experience for this role; apply now or please call Brooklea on 01772 400100 - thank you and good luck with your job search.