£70,000 + exceptional benefits/incentive package
- Employee Ownership Trust - Extra bonus!
- 5 days annual leave
- Individualised professional development programmes
- Refer a Friend Scheme of up to £1,000
- Retail/Leisure/Holiday and travel discounts
We are working with a leading care provider on their search for a Service/Home Manager for their home based in Poole Dorset.
This is a large bedded service, registered for 80 residents - its an amazing home with state-of-the-art facilities, delivering specialist care, dementia, residential, transitional care and nursing
We need a Home Manager who is used to working with the local community, GP's and their practices and professional stakeholders to ensure the best possible care delivery is made and the continued success and reputation of this amazing service is maintained and grown.
- You will need to be an experienced Home Manager who has managed a large home previously
- You can be EITHER a qualified Nurse OR Level 4/5 or equivalent, as long as you have manage a large similar service, with dementia, residential and nursing care previously
- We are looking for a role model, the care and clinical teams, someone who will motivate, drive and engage with their team