I am currently recruiting for an on going temporary position with a client who works with the homeless.
your job role will be a SWEP worker, working across Harrogate and Leeds.
This is an amazing opportunity ready to start on the 1st of December, and this will be on going for at least a couple of months.
Your main duties will include-
- Working on the streets to ensure the safety for the homeless in the cold, harsh weather
-Supporting them mentally and physically
- Working in a hotel setting to make sure everything is running smoothly
-Dealing with drug and alcohol addiction
In order to excel in this role, you must have experience in mental health, and drug and alcohol addiction. The client group can be quite chaotic so you must be confident and strong minded.
The shifts will be waking nights, and will be from 8pm-8am. The days you work will depend on the weather and you will need to be flexible to fit the needs of the role.
The pay rate for this role is £11.00 per hour and you will accrue holiday pay and pension.
To apply we ask you have to following-
- DBS on the update service or be willing to pay for one through Brookstreet at £46
- Be able to get 2 references for the past 2 years
- Eligible to work in the UK
- 6 months recent experience
A driver is desirable
If you are interested in this role or would like more information, please email with your name and number and i will give you a call.
Due to the nature of covid, we ask you have a device you can take a video call on for an interview, and a device you can electronically fill out your documents.
Please apply if you are suited to this role.