**CALLING ALL HOUSING AGENCY WORKERS**
A new exciting opportunity has become available - please read on!!
My client is looking for a specialist advice worker to join their team who run 3 refuges and specialise in helping young woman aged 16-35, at risk of sexual/domestic violence.
ESSENTIALS FOR THE ROLE
- You must speak a second language (Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi, Guajarati, Bengali, Turkish or Farsi)
- At least 2 years experience working within a housing agency
- Experience working with individuals affected by violence against women and girls
- Experience working with women 16+
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Salary: £27,867
- Location: Leytonstone
- Working hours: Full Time (6 month fixed term contract)
If you meet the above criteria and think you would be the ideal candidate, don't miss out on this opportunity
Contact Paige on 0208 437 5700 for more information or APPLY NOW!!