Our client is looking for a Stores Person with competitive salary up to £22,000 per year.
Your responsibilities will be:
Stock control - Goods In
- To ensure stock record accuracy is maintained (quantity and location)
- To ensure that materials are stored and handled safely and reliably
- To ensure timely replenishment of the two bin storage system
- To ensure timely delivery of materials to point of use as required
- To receive materials delivered to goods inwards from couriers
- To raise GRN's
- To pass received materials to goods in inspection
- Cleaning activities within the work area as required
- To book materials in to stock
- To book materials out of stores
- To ensure receipt of chemicals in line with established H&S / COSHH requirements
- To ensure all Goods In activities adhere to established Export and Compliance requirements
Shipping - Goods Out
- To ensure shipping accuracy is maintained for each individual customer shipment
- To ensure each shipment is packed accurately and efficiently in order to meet set collection times
- To ensure communication lines between all the relevant departments is clear and effective
- To be flexible in adjusting to customer requirements as and when required
- To maintain Quality control of all labelling and box requirements
- To ensure all couriers can effectively collect shipments each day
Who you are:
- Previous experience in a stores role
- Diligence and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Database systems
- Basic computer skills - Outlook, Excel etc.
- Numeracy and accuracy skills * Good communication skills
- Flexibility and resourcefulness, ability to adapt
- Formal qualification in related role
- Export & Compliance experience
- Shipping / Dispatch experience
The Stores Person should be a strong team player, working closely with their peers to achieve a common goal. They should be flexible with their working hours and adaptable in the tasks that they do depending on the levels of workload and needs of the business.
They should be able to work independently without too much direction and take responsibility for decisions made. The Stores Person should have a strong awareness of the organization and endeavour to behave with integrity at all times.
- Core skills for each work area
- Job specific Work Instructions and Test Procedures for each team member
- Manufacturing related quality procedures, inc MRB, SWR, RMA,
- Core IT Skills, Outlook, Filemaker
- Awareness of client' procedures
All employees are expected to strive to meet the company values of Excellence, Energy, Contribution, Integrity and Innovation.
Start Date ASAP , working hours will be Monday to Friday 07:30AM - 03:30PM
Due to the site rules the successful candidate must be a non-smoker/Vaper.
If you are interested in this role please contact Vanessa at 02380 683 444 or apply now