*Student mentor autism specialist*
*Permanent - full time - Monday - Friday*
*Office based with occasional field work*
*£22,106 per annum*
We are working with a well-established Autism charity who are recruiting for student mentors to work with individuals with autism who are currently studying in university.
This role is mostly office based in the centre of Cardiff however there will be times you will be visiting students at the local universities. You will provide support and guidance to students with autism by helping with any education queries, personal mentoring and supporting them to achieve personal goals.
- Experience with working with individuals with autism
- A full UK's driver licence with own care
- Educated to a degree level
- Be comfortable with working on own initiative
- Ability to assess and develop support responses in line with autistic people and their families and carers.
This is a fantastic career opportunity not to be missed, to discuss the role further please apply today or contact Stacey at BS Social Care