*** SUPERVISED CONTACT WORKERS NEEDED ***
Are you a Children Supervised Contact Worker? If so, read more ...
Our Client is looking for Supervised Contact Workers to work in a Children and Family Centre in East London.
Do you have experience working with babies and children in general? This role involves constant supervision, observation and detailed report writing that may be used in courts.
You will be responsible for the children in your care in the centre and on occasions will be out in the community with children and families doing their activities or making use of facilities in the community.
Please note we will require the following:
1. Minimum 1 year's experience working in this role or a similar one
2. Experience working with babies and children
3. Good report writing skills.
4. Providing all necessary documentation for employment checks such as referees/enhanced DBS and right to work documents.
BENEFITS for this opportunity are as follows:
* You will be paid a minimum of £12.47 per hour
* Flexible part work
* Holiday pay entitlement
* Pension Contribution
* Sick pay
If you are looking for part time flexible work and also looking to help Children and Families get together then this is the right opportunity for you.
Please call Alec Simm on 020 8519 7220 or email expressing your interest.
I look forward to speaking to you.