Our well-established client in Cambridge is looking for an Employment Advisor to support adults to find meaningful activity, voluntary or paid employment. You will be offering clients phone or video appointments and face to face appointments once the service fully reopens and be able to hold a caseload of 30-35 clients with varying levels of need.
Salary: £19,850 per annum - Temporary to Permanent
Hours: Monday-Friday 37.5 hours per week
Main Duties Of Your Role:
Based at the Cambridge office, your role includes:
- Outreach work across Cambridgeshire including Fenland and East Cambridgeshire.
- Must have access to own vehicle as the role is based at the Cambridge office so you will be required to divide your week between time in the Cambridge office along with time spent in outreach areas.
- Working with clients to retain their current employment or find an alternative one.
- Assisting with all aspects of retaining employment, i.e. liaising with employers, attending disciplinary meetings, liaising with other professionals such as Occupational Health and GP's to facilitate a successful return to work.
- Rapid job searching including job seeking preparation including identifying transferable skills and career aspirations, CV writing & covering letters, job applications both paper and digital, mock interviews, confidence building and managing anxieties in returning to work.
If you are interested or you would like to discuss this further, please call Clare on 07944297681, email me on or simply Apply Now!
We will aim to respond within 24-hours of your application being received.