We are looking for on-going temps to join a newly established supported living service in Bristol, we are now recruiting for Support Workers for their 2 bedded home Bristol. You will be supporting 19 to 25 year olds who have come from special education services and residential homes.
Main Job Role:
- You`ll be setting boundaries and helping the guys managing their behaviours,
- You`ll offering therapeutic and emotional support
- Working together as a team to help get them up in the mornings and ready for college and any planned activities,
- Helping supporting with meals (Breakfast, dinner and lunch)
- Shift handovers: you will feedback any reports & incidents occurred during your shift to the new staff
If you are looking for flexible, ongoing support work then please get in touch with Owen, on 0117 9486300. All we ask for; 1 years experience in health and social care. Ideally you will hold practical First Aid training, a form of behaviour management training, manual handling training, and access to your own transport. All applications are subject to enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. For the right person this could develop into a permanent role.
To apply for this job, or hear more about what BS Social Care can offer you, please call the team today on 0117 9486300 or email your CV to Owen at