Our client, a reputable care provide in the area, are looking for a Support Worker to join their friendly team in a small, supported living service.
As a Support Worker, you will support seven people with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Mental Health needs. You will provide meaningful support and encouragement and recognise that each person is an individual with differing needs. Your goal will be to enable people to structure their time; build relationships and establish a balance between activities, self-care, work and leisure, as appropriate to their individual needs.
You will be involved in the day to day support of the people within the service including, but not limited to, help with personal care, budgeting, shopping, cleaning, cooking, laundry and assistance with medication. Each and every person we support is unique so you will be encouraged to get creative, promoting each individuals' independence, choice and dignity whilst still having plenty of fun along the way. No two days will be the same!
Experience within the care sector is not essential as we offer full training, however what you do need is the enthusiasm and commitment to live our company values every day to ensure we move mountains to support people to live happy and healthy lives.
Being a driver with access to your own vehicle is desirable.
In Return, there are lots of wonderful benefits included with this role including:
- Annual leave- 5.6 weeks holiday per year
- Duvet Days - get rewarded for coming into work with an extra day off for full attendance
- The opportunity to obtain a range of QCF's opening up further career opportunities
- Staff Referral Scheme - earn £200 for referring a friend into a support worker position and £1,000 for a nurse position
- Welcome bonus - to be paid in stages £75 on passing induction training, £75 to be paid on successfully passing company probation
- Employee of the Month Bonus
- And many more!
This really is a wonderful opportunity to immerse yourself in a friendly team and to know that your work is important and meaningful! With this role, you can really make a difference to people`s lives.
Please apply now! Or, if you require further information, then please either contact Mollie on