CHILDREN SUPPORT WORKERS
BS Social care are looking for passionate positive individuals wanting to work with children in social care.
we have residential homes across London with fantastic opportunity to work in a home with good values and ethics.
Typical duties can include
- Personal care (washing and dressing)
- Ensuring a safe, supportive and enjoyable environment
- Communication and building strong relationships with the children and young people
- Looking for someone that is truth worthy reliable, passionate and has a caring nature
About the role
- Salary: Between £9-11 Hour dependent on experience
-Hours: Temp shifts
For this role you will need to have the following:
-6 month experience within 2 years with NVQ or 1 year experience
-5 year referencing
-DBS on update service or willing to do one
PLEASE DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW!!!!!!!
Please apply or email your CV declaring your interest in the role.