Job title: Support Worker
Location: Burnham-On-Sea, Somerset
Pay rate: £9-10
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Type: Temporary
Do you enjoy rewarding work that gives you a sense of fulfillment? Then look no further!
We are looking for experienced learning disabilities/mental health support workers/care assistants in the Burnham-on-Sea, Somerset area to support service users who have complex mental health needs, on the Autism spectrum and some are recovering from brain injury.
You'll be working existing team of support workers providing a nurturing environment enabling people to gain further independence.
You'll need to have an encouraging and compassionate approach as well as promoting independence. You'll also have a passion for care as well as being flexible.
What we'll need from you:
- A minimum of one years' experience in working within the care sector (learning disabilities & autism)
- DBS (registered on the updated service would be a great advantage)
- Manual Handling training
- Comfortable to support in personal care
- Flexible shifts to suite your lifestyle
- Competitive pay rate
- Ongoing support from training consultants
- Ongoing training and development
So, if you have the relevant experience, then don't miss out on a great opportunity to make a difference to someone's life! Get in touch now for an immediate start!
Please contact Safiya Guhaad on 0117 948 6300 for an informal chat alternatively, please send your CV