£18,481 - £21,199, sleep ins £78.48 per night
We are working in partnership with a wonderful client who are recruiting for permanent support workers for their college in Gloucestershire.
You'll be working with and alongside extraordinary people who are committed to delivering the highest level of support.
About the role
You'll be supporting young people through their education both inside of college and back home. You'll be supporting them with the normal challenges of being a teenager but each student will also have their own unique support needs that will present challenges.
If you're supporting the students at college or in their residential homes they will benefit from an extensive range of nutritional, therapeutic and medical support which will be specifically designed for each young person.
You'll be working shifts on a 7 day rolling rota will include sleep ins.
The salary ranges between £18,481 - £21,199 and sleep ins are paid at £78.48 per night.
What you get in return
- Free parking
- Between 33 - 38 days annual leave (including bank holidays). These increase with your length of service.
- Casual Dress Code
- Free meals when working with students
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff social events
- Amazing internal training programme
- Experience working with young people/adolescents - this experience can past or recent.
- Strong observational skills, be able to problem solve and be resilient.
- Able to commit to a range of shifts that would include sleep-ins
- A NVQ 3 in Health and Social Work would be desirable, but not essential.
You can truly make a huge difference to these people's lives!
Please apply today to be considered for the role - or, email for further information.