**Calling all agency/temp support workers**
BS Social Care
£10 - £12 per hour + Holiday Pay and Pension Contribution
Part-time & full-time hours on temp assignments available
We are looking for experienced learning disabilities support workers in the Bristol area to support their clients. The clients you'll be supporting vary from having mental health issues, learning disabilities and autism.
You'll be working with an existing team of support workers providing a nurturing environment enabling people to gain further independence.
You'll need to have an encouraging and compassionate approach as well as promoting independence. You'll also have a passion for care as well as being flexible.
- At least 6 months experience in social care (mental health, learning difficulties, autism, challenging behaviour or even care work in general)
- Want to work flexible/extra hours (mainly agency temp shifts can go up to 40+ hours a week)
- Take initiative, can do attitude and good communication
Desired (not essential):
- DBS on the update service
- Happy to work days or waking nights or weekends
Benefits of working with us:
- Ongoing training and support
- Temp to perm jobs available
- A competitive rate of pay
- Flexible working hours
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
- Weekly pay
- Holiday and pension entitlements
- 24-hour contact with us
If this sounds like something, you're interested in doing, apply now or please call Owen on 0117 948 6300 or email me ate to discuss the role further.