BS Social Care are currently working with a established provider of supported living services catering to the needs of vulnerable adults with complex needs, mental health needs and mild learning disabilities.
Due to growth they are now looking to recruit full time support workers in their Coventry branch of the business.
Your key duties and responsibility;
- Supporting vulnerable adults and promoting independent
- Personal care, bathing and washing
- Assisting with meal times
- Working as a team to promote a safe working and living environment
- To prepare and implement individual and group support programmes
To be successful within this role you must be ;
- Kind, caring and compassionate
- Strong and confident in delivering high standards of care
- Have experience in working within a similar setting
- flexible to work a variety of shift patterns
For all your hard work you can expect to be paid between £8.91 and £10.00 per hour. As well as holiday and pension plan. Excellent training packages - opportunities to complete NVQ level 3 and 5 in Health and Social care. Career development. Eye care vouchers and cycle to work scheme.
If this sounds like your next career move then please apply today or call Carina in our Birmingham care office on 0121 480 8217