Full Time - 37 hrs
We are working with a valued client who are currently recruiting a Support Worker on a permanent full-time basis.
The home is a 3 bed supported living service, providing support to 3 females with Learning Disabilities.
Duties of the role will include:
- providing support with personal and physical care needs,
- management and administration of medication,
- support to complete daily living tasks,
- managing individuals' tenancy agreements and security,
- record keeping,
- attendance at health appointments,
- liaising with external professionals
- cooperating with managers and colleagues to undertake any reasonable task, duty or request.
They also support people to take part in a wide range of activities relating to special interests
that support their health and wellbeing, and in doing so, they assist the development and maintaining of friendships.
What you'll get in return:
- Additional annual leave after 5 year's service.
- Long Service Award (at 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 years service)
- A generous Company Sick Pay Scheme (Up to 6 months full pay and 6 months half pay)
- Career Development Opportunities
- Training programme to gain recognised Qualifications paid for
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Benefits platform offering discounts in High Street retailers.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- A generous Company Pension Scheme
- Support and Wellbeing Advice Service
- Opportunities for you own personal development via Learning Loans
- Right to Request: Time to Train and Flexible Working
You don't need any experience! All we ask is that you have a full UK driving license and a desire to help those in need!
Please apply today if you would like to start a rewarding and exciting career.
Alternatively, please call Hannah on 07483 919 138!