We are working with a local provider who provides residential support for six adults and is situated in Herefordshire.
They pride themselves on giving the best possible care and life experience for young adults. They go on various trips out; such as swimming, cafes; arts and crafts, cookery, music, gardening and much more.
What you can expect:
- You will provide any support required to the residents, this can include personal care, administering medication, cooking meals, completing paperwork and arranging activities.
- You will also attend ongoing training in areas such as Safeguarding Adults, First Aid, Autism Awareness, Epilepsy Awareness and many more.
- What experience do you need?
- No experience is required - They provide full training!
You will however need:
- A full driving licence due to our rural location
- A friendly and caring nature
- A genuine desire to provide the best standard of care
If you would like to start an exciting and rewarding role, please apply today!