Flexible Support Worker - Driver (no car, no problem)
**ASAP START - Experienced Bristol Support Worker - Company Car - Pay starts for £10 (negotiable)**
Full Time Hours - Flexible Shift Patterns
Interested? Apply now and please get in touch with Safiya to discuss the role further.
Benefits we offer you:
- Weekly Pay
- Accrued holiday pay
- NEST Pension Scheme
- Highly competitive/negotiable hourly rate
- An experienced support team
- Flexible work that suits you
- Online certificates and training
- 24/7 office support
We are looking for experienced learning disabilities/mental health support workers in the Bristol area to support clients with different service users. Service users vary from having mental health issues, learning disabilities, substance abuse, homelessness, or physical disabilities.
You'll be working with an existing team of support workers providing a nurturing environment enabling people to gain further independence.
You'll need to have an encouraging and compassionate approach as well as promoting independence. You'll also have a passion for care as well as being flexible.
- At least 6 months experience in social care (mental health, learning difficulties, autism, challenging behaviour or even care work in general)
- Want to work flexible/extra hours (mainly agency temp shifts can go up to 40+ hours a week)
- Take initiative, can do attitude and good communication
What you waiting for give me a call!