We are working with a well established client who are recruiting a Support Worker to work on a full time permanent basis.
They provide support to adults with Autism and complex care needs within a residential setting.
The role would involve:
- supporting people to achieve their individual goals and maximise independence.
- To support people with a range of physical support including household, shopping, diet and food preparation, personal care, personal hygiene, dressing and personal appearance.
- To act as an appropriate role model when supporting people to participate in day and evening opportunities.
- To liaise with the families and friends to ensure a quality support service is provided.
- To work alongside other professionals such as psychologists, care managers and community nurses to deliver high quality support.
- To understand and adhere to professional boundaries within the Support Worker role
What we are looking for:
- Able to implement and review person centred support and behavioural plans
- Able to follow and complete targeted tasks
- Skills in basic household tasks
- A positive and creative approach
- It would be beneficial to have experience within a similar setting, however this is not essential.
Please apply today if you are looking for a new, exciting and rewarding role!