Role: Support Worker
Contract Type: Full Time (37 hours a week)
Join our friendly team of Support Workers in Burnham-on-sea!
Helping individuals` transition from Residential care to Independent living.
You will be part of our transition team helping individuals achieve independence and integrating into their community. You will also play a vital role in developing individuals` life, vocational, creative and educational skills. Service users are non-challenging and semi-independent - you will support them in your job by participating in exercises, leisure and recreational opportunities.
- Career progression opportunities
- Excellent training and development
- Additional pay for sleep-in and on call
- 33 days annual leave (including public holidays)
- Online staff discount scheme
- Full time, permanent (37-hour week) role
- Your shift-pattern will vary weekly, alternating weekends & bank holidays
- Preferable to be a driver
- Previous employment experience of adults with autism ideal
This role would be ideal for any Support Worker (SW/RSW)/ Health Care Assistants (HCA), (HCA-Senior), Health and Social Care Students, Nursing students.
To apply for this role please get in contact with me on 01179486300 or alternatively email me on