Are you someone who gets fulfilment from helping people get back on their feet and into the community?
We are looking for people who would like to join our client in supporting people with mental health issues, as you try to help them back into the community, in jobs and education.
You will be supporting people that live in a hostel, helping them with their tenancy, budgets, benefits system & other life skills.
- Helping individuals with their tenancy
- Assisting with budgeting food, rent & bills.
- Helping develop general life skills
- 6 months experience within the last 2 years
- Able to provide 2 references.
- DBS (even better if its on the update system)
If interested, please call Max on 0117 9486300 or alternatively, send your CV