Job title: Support Worker
Pay rate: Competitive
Contract Type: Temporary
Do you enjoy work that helps others and is rewarding? Then look no further!
We are looking for Support Workers in the Stourbridge area to support clients who have mild or complex needs. You will support adults with day to day activities such as shopping, cooking and general cleaning. If you have experience supporting adults with activities mentioned above, we want to hear from you today!
What we`ll need from you:
- A minimum of six months experience in working within the care sector
- A DBS registered for the Update Service would be a great advantage
- Driver preferred but not essential
- Competitive pay rate
- On going training and development
- Flexible hours to suit your life style
- Up to full time hours
- Enhanced bank holiday rates
This role is also suitable for those looking for additional income, have just started University or want a full time hours without a fulltime contract, agency work could be just for you!
If you think this role would be perfect for you, why wait? Get in touch today for an immediate start. Please contact Waheeda for an informal chat. Alternatively please click apply now and submit your cv.