Are you someone who would get fulfilment form helping young people with mental health issues?
We are looking for experienced mental health support workers in the Bristol area to support people who have come from a back ground of abuse. The people you'll be supporting will be mainly adults with learning disabilities.
We're looking for support workers to join our team in supporting an amazing service who provides care to adults who suffer from mental health problems and learning difficulties.
- Experienced with adults that have learning disabilities?
- Able to provide personal care?
- Are you looking for part time or full time? as we accommodate. both.
- Temporary ongoing. Sleep ins available.
- Supporting adults in their own home in Bristol.
- supporting adults to maintain further independence
- Meal prep, shopping, being someone to support with social activities
- Providing emotional support.
- A minimum of 6 months experience in working within Health or Social Care.
- DBS taken out (even better if on the update service)
We can offer:
- £11 per hour
- On-going training and support
- Flexible hours to suit your life style
To apply, you just need to email Max at or give us a call on 0117 948 6300.